CNN, Ossoff Loses
- You mean Democrat pollsters who over-sampled Democrats and predicted Ossoff up by * 7 points were wrong -- again ??? These people are as bad at predictions as the global warming crowd. Well, come to think of it, they are the same crowd.
* (Handel wound up winning by 5. That's a 12 point error? I don't think so. Ossoff up by 7 was intentional "fake news" to depress Republican voting. Nice try, though.)
- How bad do things have to be for Democrats if they can't even buy a local election with a staggering $25 million dollars?
- Don't tell Hillary. She played the gender card by claiming one of the reasons she lost was that she was unable to break the glass ceiling. Well, Karen Handel was able to break through despite her seemingly insurmountable odds against her male opponent, proving gender is not the issue, policy is.
- Maybe, just maybe,
aren't exactly the recipe for a winning platform -- just sayin'.
- open borders (unchecked flood of refugees and illegal border crossers)
- destruction of the U.S. as a free, capitalist society (Go, Socialism!)
- dump Trump (and all his supporters who are a bunch of "deplorable" bigots, sexists,
racists, homophobes, blah, blah, blah)
- and guys who "indentify" as dolls in the women's bathrooms/showers (including school-aged youth)
"A picture is worth a thousand" ... tears.